Release Notes #
As part of our monthly releases, we successfully deployed updates on August 2, 2022, based on valuable customer feedback. These updates span across various features and offerings of the Floatchat platform, enhancing functionality and addressing customer needs. Let’s dive into the key changes made:
– Simplified OneView Inbox: We have introduced a simplified version of the OneView Inbox in Floatchat to facilitate efficient handling of customer queries. This streamlined interface removes the tab structure, providing quick filters like “my conversations” and “unread messages” for easy identification, resolution, filtering, and search of conversations.
User Upload: #
– The user import feature in Floatchat has been strengthened to handle large-scale uploads. Customers can now upload Excel files (.xls and .xlsx) along with CSV files. Additionally, a new predictive feature has been implemented, estimating the processing time of an upload and notifying the team member via email.
WhatsApp Message Templates: #
– Message template management has been integrated into the Floatchat platform for users selecting 360 Dialog as the provider. Users can now create, preview, and request templates for approval from WhatsApp directly within the Floatchat portal. The platform provides a list of pending approval, approved, and rejected templates, streamlining WhatsApp-focused communications and reducing customer pain points.
Broadcasts & Campaigns: #
– An API for sending template messages through 360 Dialog has been introduced in Floatchat, allowing customers to send template messages to a bulk of users without the need for manual list uploads in advance.
– Reply to Comments: The comment replies feature in Floatchat has been enhanced to support smart responses for comment replies and private replies on Instagram. Store owners can configure the default message for Instagram and set smart response FAQ categories in the channels deployment section. Automated replies to comments and mentions on Reels are also supported.
– Unified Messages: Replies to DMs and messages through the Instagram mobile application will now be recorded in Floatchat, ensuring agents have the latest conversation context.
– Ice Breakers: Businesses can set up ice breakers for Instagram DM in Floatchat, providing quick starting points and suggestions for new users reaching out for the first time.
Mobile App: #
– Simplified OneView Inbox: The Floatchat mobile app now includes the simplified version of the OneView Inbox, enabling customers to respond to queries intuitively and quickly.
– WA Commerce Checkout Link: The WA commerce checkout link is now automated after shoppers send their carts to businesses in Floatchat. The functionality checks if all items in the cart are available and adds them to the checkout. If any items are unavailable, the shopper can be notified.
– Visual Search: The Visual Search feature in Floatchat enhances the Product Discovery journey by bringing up relevant products from images shared by shoppers. This feature allows shoppers to share real-time snapshots or screenshots of products they are interested in.
– Product Discovery Enhancements: Backend changes have been made in Floatchat to improve product caching and reduce latency in displaying relevant products to customers during the Product Discovery journey. Simplified Product Discovery enablement has also been enhanced.
– Model Optimization: Performance enhancements have been made in Floatchat to improve the inference of image search deep learning models, resulting in better NLP model performance.
These release notes provide an overview of the enhancements and improvements made in the August 2022 release of Floatchat. If you have any specific questions or need further details about any of these updates, please feel free to reach out to us.
Is there anything else you would like to know or discuss?