The Slider node enhances the visual experience and input method for your end-users in Floatchat. It allows you to gather values through a slider interface.
- Slider Input Type: Choose the type of input you want to receive from the user.
- User Prompt: This is the message displayed to the end-user, prompting them for input.
- Validation Input: If the user enters an invalid input, this message will be shown to guide them.
- Range: Specify the minimum and maximum values for the slider, along with the corresponding label message.
- Step Value: Determine the increment value used for each step in the slider.
- Attribute: The value selected by the end-user will be stored in this attribute.
There are three supported input types available for the Slider node.
Note: The slider option is only available for bots deployed as standalone or on a website. For other channels, this node will function as a Request User Data node. The default data type for all three categories is ‘Number’.